Vistas de página en total

lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

High Quality Water Slide Decals

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce my self. I'm Jaime a Spanish nscale modeler. I design spanish models with Autocad
and built it in brass.




 One of the first problems I found out was how to create the windows of the models... after 6 months developing the vacuforming technic.

My next step was to improve the way of print the water slide decals. And i have great news for all of you...
Let me show you one of my models printed directly over the model and also decals with a quality never seen before in digital print... at least, for me...









The quality is really high even when mixing colours... better than the ALP's prints... What's else?

See you,
Jaime.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario